|Atomic Betty vs. the Giant Killer Ants|
|Season One, Episode 118a|
|Written by||Denise Fordham|
|Directed by||Jeffery Agala|
Dream Come True
Best (Mis)Laid Plans
"Atomic Betty vs. the Giant Killer Ants" is a Season 1 episode of Atomic Betty.
On Earth, a mix up at a barbecue has Dylan thinking Betty is a vegetarian. In space, Betty and her crew travel to the vegetative planet of Nectaranius, which produces a powerful multi-plasma nectar that can quadruple the size of whatever it comes into contact with, and Maximus is after an entire lake of it. When Minimus accidentally gets some on one of the ants from his ant farm, Maximus feeds some to the rest, creating an army of giant ants to lead him to the lake, which Betty must battle.
- ADMIRAL DEGILL: If Maximus gets his hands on that nectar, he won't be Maximus. He'll be Maxi-Maximus!
- MAXIMUS: This is maddening! Where is my army!? Where are my Blood Monks!?
- MINIMUS: Ooh....oh, great impatient one, it's their time off. Don't you remember? You give them two days off every ten years.
- MAXIMUS: That's what I get for being such a softy!
- BETTY: How many are there?
- X-5: One-thirty-five. And growing.
- SPARKY: Craters! There goes my picnic lunch!
- MAXIMUS: Mwahahahahaha! I'm not Maximus anymore! I'm Maxi-Maximus!
- MAXIMUS: Hold still. I'm trying to destroy you.
- EVIL MINIMUS: Got her!
- MAXIMUS: Four!
- MINIMUS: Um, how long until this multi-plasma nectar wear off, your excellency?
- MAXIMUS: Just shut up and drive!
to be added
to be added