|Season One, Episode 7a|
|Written by||Anna Fregonese|
|Directed by||Jeffery Agala|
Betty's mom buys a new automatic feeding and grooming machine for Purrsy, and she wants Betty to put it together! Betty takes the machine with her to space, where her mission is to test out the prototype of the Galactic Guardians newest starcruiser, complete with its own new, advanced robot, X-8.5. Will X-5 be replaced by this improved, technologically advanced robot?
- MAXIMUS: I deserve that ship! Who is the greatest GENIUS in the galaxy!? Me!
- EVIL MINIMUS: Hmph! If you're such a genius, why don't you build it yourself!
- GOOD MINIMUS: I mean....yes, your evilness. Ooh, it's you. And it looks so roomy!
- MINIMUS: Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! I've lowered the astro-torpedoes! We're ready to blast them!
- MAXIMUS: Fool! I need the verbal transponder in FULL WORKING ORDER! We need to trap them in a web. That's it! Genius! I have a plan.
- MINIMUS: I have a headache.
- GOOD MINIMUS: Hmph! It looks like they're having a party. How come I didn't get an invitation?
- MAXIMUS: Shoot off some neutronium fireballs with an electrified net. It'll fry them, but preserve the ship. Fire!
- EVIL MINIMUS: Fine! I didn't wanna go anyway!
- SPARKY: Hey! Bet you don't know......zen meditation!
- X-8.5: Ommm..........
- SPARKY: Heh heh! That'll shut him up!
- MAXIMUS: Mwhahahahahaha! You are trapped! You have five minutes to surrender, otherwise the net will get smaller, CRUSHING you! And if you try to pass through it, your ship will be electrified! Mwahahahahaha!
- MAXIMUS: Well, I think that went well.
- MINIMUS: Pssst! Boss! You're still on camera!
- MAXIMUS: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
- MAXIMUS & MINIMUS: Ouch! Ooh! Eek! Ow! Aah!
- MINIMUS: But you're still in the break dance, your evilness!
- This is the first actual cameo appearance of Beatrixo. It's quick to miss.
- First and only appearance of X-8.5
- Betty Barrett
- Maximus I.Q.
- Admiral DeGill
- Minimus P.U.
- Betty's Mother
- Beatrixo (cameo)