|Season One, Episode 106b|
|Written by||Deborah Jarvis|
|Directed by||Virginie Jallot|
Maximus, along with Evil Chef Bernadette, has a birthday party for himself on the planet Celebra, including a cake with a mind controlling icing! While Penelope has her own birthday plans on Earth.
- X-5: Perhaps it's for the best. If we don't get the captain back to Earth, she's going to be late for school.
- PENELOPE: Awwww.....want a sniff? Considering you're not invited!
- BETTY: Sniff your cake, or preserve my dignity? Hmmm......I'll have to think about that.
- X-5: The planet is too shallow to maintain a fixed loctation.
- SPARKY: Sounds like the perfect place for Penelope and her friends! I say we exile them, and let them eat cake there!
- GOOD MINIMUS: Oh Master! Talk to me!
- MAXIMUS: I must obey Maximus!
- EVIL MINIMUS: Heh heh heh! Yes, you must!
- Goof: When Penelope says "That smells yum!", it is in Sarah's voice.
- Betty Barrett
- Maximus I.Q.
- Minimus P.U.
- Admiral DeGill
- Chef Bernadette
- Noah Parker
- Penelope Lang
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.