|Season One, Episode 110a|
|Written by||Mike Kubat|
|Directed by||Jeffery Agala|
The Ghost Ship of Aberdeffia
Battle of the Bots
When Maximus orders an omelet of Piraxian Rhino egg for breakfast, Chef Bernadette quits as Maximus' personal chef, so Maximus orders Minimus to make the omelet. Problem is, there is only one Piraxian Rhino egg left in existence! Betty and her crew must stop Maximus from poaching the last egg. Meanwhile, on Earth, Betty is blamed for starting a food fight in the school cafeteria. Will Noah's video evidence clear her name?
- MINIMUS: And what shall it be now, Master?
- MAXIMUS: A Supreme Evil Overlord such as myself deserves better than your average fare. Aha! An omelette of Piraxian Rhino egg! That would please my palette.
- GOOD MINIMUS: Mmm. Piraxian Rhino egg. Ooh, excellent choice.
- EVIL MINIMUS: So young. So tasty! Heh heh heh.....
- ADMIRAL DEGILL: Atomic Betty. Our sources indicate--is that chocolate on your hands?
- BETTY: Um, I've been.....studying the effects of cupcakes under high velocities. Defensively speaking, that is.
- ADMIRAL DEGILL: Very good. One can never be too safe from assault by rogue desserts!
- ADMIRAL DEGILL: Maximus I.Q. plans to poach the last remaining Piraxian Rhino egg in existence. To make an omelette, no less!
- BETTY: That culinary creep!
- MINIMUS: Jump! I'll catch you!
- MAXIMUS: Very well. (jumps)
- MAXIMUS: IDIOT! You weren't even CLOSE!!
- MAXIMUS: Like candy from a Betty!
- CHEF BERNADETTE: I expected an apology, but to double my salary, ooooooh! You are so full of surprises.
- MAXIMUS: Good help is so hard to come by these days.
- CHEF BERNADETTE: Bon appetite!
- MINIMUS: Oh no! Don't eat me, boss! Please, please! I'll get you another egg, I promise! I'll-I'll even try to lay one! Watch! NNNNNG! NNNNNG! NNNNG!
to be added
to be added
- Betty Barrett
- Admiral DeGill
- Noah Parker
- Duncan Paine
- Maximus I.Q.
- Minimus P.U.
- Chef Bernadette
- Principal Peterson