|Return of the Pharaoh|
|Season Two, Episode 204b|
|Written by||Rob Davies and Adrian Raeside|
|Directed by||Kent Reimer|
Werewolves on Zeebot
Pop Goes the Maxx
"Return of the Pharaoh" is a Season 2 episode of Atomic Betty.
The Pharaoh of the ancient Pharotines has returned--only this time he's working alone, summoning ships from all across the galaxy in order to form an indestructible monster-bot. Betty and her crew are sent to investigate--but are forced to take along Commander Lamphray, DeGill's Beverly-Hills surfer nephew who had just recently gotten out of the Galactic Guardian Academy. On Earth, Betty, Paloma, and Penelope compete in a chilli-cooking competition in order to gain a free pass to the coolest amusement park in Moosejaw Heights.
- PENELOPE: That all-day pass is gonna be mine! And I'm so rich, I may not even use it!
- SPARKY: He's throwing in everything but the kitchen sink!
- ADMIRAL DEGILL: Be careful with him. If anything happens to Lamphray, my sister will pan-fry me. She's a conger eel. You know what they can be like.
- BETTY: Without his brain, he's out of control!
- X-5: That has never stopped Sparky.
to be added
to be added