|Season One, Episode 116b|
|Written by||Pierre Glivier|
|Directed by||Jeffery Agala|
The Trouble with Triplets
Betty battles a giant spider in space and her bratty cousin Kyle on Earth.
- SPARKY: Gotta train them on this mission. Admiral DeGill says so. They wanna know what's in this head of mine.
- X-5: Surprisingly little.
- SPARKY: Guys, if you're invisible, how am I going to see you applaud?
- X-5: I don't know who is worse: Sparky or the Bangoons.
- BETTY: My cousin Kyle. He's the worst!
- KYLE: I'm going to find you if it takes all day. Auntie!! Betty's not playing fair!
- SPARKY: Awwww, he's got his mother's eyes. All eight of them. Yeesh!
- KYLE: Do you know the game "Scare Me"? Raaaaargh!
- (Betty points to a spider.)
- KYLE: Aaaaah! Auntie!! Betty's not playing fair!
to be added
- First appearance of Kyle.
- First non-flashback appearance of the Bangoons.
- The episode's title in a pun of the movie Spider-Man.
New Sound Effects
- Sound Ideas, RICOCHET - CARTOON RICCO 02
- When an alien gets caught by the spider.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.