|Season One, Episode 102a|
|Written by||Jono Howard|
|Directed by||Virginie Jallot|
Attack of the Evil Baby
Betty and Noah get separated while visiting a house of mirrors at an amusement park and Betty is called off on a mission to protect a pair of scientists and their cargo from an evil shapeshifting spy known as The Chameleon.
- CHAMELEON: When Maximus finds out I've stolen Project Zonc, he'll beg me to return as his top agent!
- (Asteroid bonks him on the head.)
- CHAMELEON: Ow! That really hurt!
- BETTY: Wait a minute....you speak? How come you didn't say anything earlier?
- CAL & DORF: We don't like to talk when we're terrified.
- SPARKY: I guess you don't say much.
- BETTY: Can I ask you, what is Zonc juice? A new bio-medical breakthrough? A germ warfare antidote?
- CAL & DORF: No. It's our new and improved skin lotion. I believe there is a similar substance on Earth called taco sauce.
- BETTY: Taco sauce? All that for a vial of TACO SAUCE!?
- First appearance of The Chameleon.
- It revealed that Betty hates tacos.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.