|The Ghost Ship of Aberdeffia|
|Season One, Episode 109b|
|Written by||Jackie May|
|Directed by||Jeffery Agala|
When Worlds Collide
The Ranger Girls scout troop, including Betty, is sitting around a campfire one night, telling ghost stories. Betty narrates a "made up" story of Atomic "Betsy" and her crew investigating a deserted spaceship where they experience strange disturbances and noises, including the haunting cries of "Aberdeffia". Betty saves the day, with the help of Sparky in a dress!
- MISS DOURLY: Thrilling! Chills! I actually had chills! Penelope certainly has an eye for the grotesque!
- BETTY: And a face to match.
- BETTY: There once was this Galactic Guardian named Atomic.......Betsy.
- ADMIRAL DEGILL: Atomic Betty! Er, I mean Betsy.
- BETTY: If it weren't for Sparky's natural calmness, they never would've landed safely.
- SPARKY: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
- X-5: Over here.
- BETTY: It's the ghost captain. And look who's with him! Aberdeffia!
- SPARKY: Who does she remind me of?
- X-5: She bears a striking resemblance to......you.
- SPARKY: I thought she was a hottie!
- SPARKY: You know, I almost feel sorry for the guy. He's really gonna miss me!
to be added
- Despite this a story within a story through Betty's galactic adventure (as Atomic Betsy), this is the first appearance of the Bangoons.
- Betty and X-5 had the same lines as used in the episode, "Atomic Roger".
- Betty Barrett
- Admiral DeGill
- Miss Dowerly
- Penelope Lang
- Ghost Pirate