|The Good, The Bad, and the Sparky|
|Season One, Episode 108a|
|Written by||Mike Kubat|
|Directed by||Kenneth Chu and David Woodgate|
On Earth, Betty gets salesmanship advice from her father as she tries to sell candy door-to-door. Meanwhile, in space, Sparky becomes a movie star when famous galactic director Antoine Lucci casts him in his latest movie, but when Maximus gets involved, the danger on the set becomes very real!
- SPARKY: Too bad Betty isn't here to see this.
- X-5: I'm sure that whatever she's doing, it can't be much worse.
- ANTOINE LUCCI: Come! I want you to meet your co-star.
- SPARKY: Is it somebody famous?
- ANTOINE LUCCI: Nobody is as famous as me.
- BETTY: Nice guy.
- X-5: Which one?
- SPARKY: Emperor Neccremus! Show yourself!
- VOICE: My pleasure.....
- SPARKY: You!
- MINIMUS: Your time is running out, Duck Star Dog....err....Dung-Nosed Deek...err...Dog-Faced Duck?
- ANTOINE LUCCI: Cut, cut! No, no, no! The character's name is Dog Star Dirk!
- MINIMUS: But, your nastiness, I can be evil! See?
- (He tries to shoot a gun, but it goes all wrong.)
- MINIMUS: Ooh! Sorry about that!
- MAXIMUS: Mwahahahahahaha! Wait. I think I can do that better.
- MAXIMUS: A great cast, with the exception of....MAXIMUS!? Whose....heavy-handed performance grew scathing critisism from the audience!? WHAT!? CURSE YOU, ATOMIC BETTY!
to be added
- This is the first appearance of Antoine Lucci.