|The Great Race|
|Season One, Episode 112a|
|Written by||Jackie May|
|Directed by||Ridd Sorensen|
The Ghost Ship of Aberdeffia
Betty has a date after school with Dylan, the new boy in her class, but first she must stop Maximus, who has created a new explosive device known as the Shredder, which upon detonation, with destroy the time/space continuum. Now Betty is in a race to defuse the Shredder, save the galaxy and return to Earth in time for her date!
- DYLAN: Hi. We haven't met, but I hear you're really good at science. You wanna grab some pizza after school or something?
- BETTY: Oh.....I.....me? Sure!
- PENELOPE: Wait a minute. You're asking her out? BUT I'M STANDING RIGHT HERE!!!!
- BETTY: To the Wormhole of Nexius, and step on it! I've got a date!
- SPARKY: Ooh, a date! What's he like? Where'd you meet him?
- BETTY: Did you miss the part about stepping on it?
- SPARKY: Oh right.
- PENELOPE: Ahem! Dylan, maybe you didn't know this, but I like sci-aunce too. It's one of my best subjects.
- DYLAN: Really? D'you have a favourite star?
- PENELOPE: Oh, Jennifer Lopez! Ooh, I love her, what about you?
- DYLAN: Uh, I like the stars in the Lobster Nebula.
- PENELOPE: Oh! I like those stars too!
- SPARKY: Gone? They can't be gone! Now who's gonna be a hero and stop that bomb from exploding? Hmmmm.....Now where did I put that bomb-defusing manual again?
- MINIMUS: Oh, don't worry, boss, we'll get saved! Artilian space monsters fly through here...uh...well...almost every....millenium....or so.
- MAXIMUS: All I wanted to do was destroy a solar system! IS THAT SO BAD!? Boo hoo hoo hoo hoo!
- DYLAN: What about the pizza?
- BETTY: She's wearing it.
to be added
- First appearance of Dylan