|The Incredible Shrinking Betty|
|Season One, Episode 121a|
|Written by||Morgan Barnes|
|Directed by||Jeffery Agala|
The Revenge of Masticula
Friends for Eternity
"The Incredible Shrinking Betty" is a Season 1 episode of Atomic Betty.
The evil two feet, three and a half inch tall villain Enormo has a device called the Reverse-Magnifying Ray, that shrinks anything it is zapped with. He manages to shrink Betty, Sparky, and X-5, who end up trapped in the fur of Enormo's large pet dog, Gryphon. The now incredibly small trio must battle this newly gigantic enemy and stop Enormo from shrinking everything in the universe.
- NOAH: I'll never be able to play like that! Not even in a theoretically possible fifth dimension!
- ENORMO: Hah! You'll never defeat Enormo, the STUPENDOUSLY COLOSSAL!
- SPARKY: Puh-lease, you're puny! I have bunions bigger than you!
- X-5: I suspect this is not the welcoming committee.
- X-5: Caramel-coated slugworm, dead ahead!
- SPARKY: The horror! To be eaten by your favourite snack-food!
- SPARKY: How can something be so dangerous, and delicious at the same time?
- BETTY: Noah, you did it! Who's the big man on campus now?
- NOAH: I am! Well, actually Nate is. But for now, that's me!
to be added
- The episode title is a play on Lily Tomlin's 1980 classic film, The Incredible Shrinking Woman.
- Enormo turns the city smaller, along with Betty and her crew, in a reference from Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (the original 1989 Disney classic film).