|Season One, Episode 107b (CA)|
|Written by||Edward Kay|
|Directed by||Virginie Jallot|
The Good, The Bad, and the Sparky
On Earth, Betty has new substitute teacher in her art class, while in space, Sparky and X-5 have gone missing. Betty scours the galaxy, and when she finds them, they seem different. Betty soon discovers they are actually Minimus and a Blood Monk in disguise. Now Betty must free her friends, who have been captured by Maximus and return to Earth before her art class ends.
- VOICE: Free slugworm and Pavlovian fungi pizza!
- SPARKY: Pavlovian fungi!? Yum! Hey! What have I got to lose!?
- (He opens the ship door.)
- SPARKY: You're not the pizza man!
- MISS DOURLY: You'd think she was off to save the universe or something!
- MAXIMUS: This is brilliantly devious! Even by my standards.
- SPARKY: You're about as brilliant as the dark side of Uranus!
- BETTY: Maximus!
- MAXIMUS: Didn't you enjoy my little costume party?
- BETTY: What have you done with the real Sparky and X-5!?
- MAXIMUS: Don't worry. You'll be reunited with your precious friends soon enough. Very soon. Mwahahahahaha!
- MISS DOURLY: You are expressing real joy! A sense of vitality! What do you call it?
- NOAH: The cloth I wiped my brushes on! This is my painting!
- MISS DOURLY: Useless!
- MAXIMUS: Finally! I've defeated her! Minimus! Take us in even closer! I must see every detail of Betty's destruction!
- EVIL MINIMUS: Destruction, yes!
- GOOD MINIMUS: Though in some ways, I'm going to miss her.
- EVIL MINIMUS: But first, destruction!
- MINIMUS: Oh, I know. The solution is to try the Jujutzian Manoeuvre.
- MAXIMUS: What's that?
- MINIMUS: Oh, I'm not sure, it's the costume talking.
to be added
- Goof: Before Miss Dourly turns around it shows Noah in the classroom, but later it shows Noah entering the classroom with Betty.