|Season Two, Episode 206b|
|Written by||Jono Howard|
|Directed by||Ridd Sorensen|
By Virtuoso of Insanity
Admiral DeGill calls Betty, Sparky and X-5 to attention after his office has been trashed--apparently by a space-gang called "The X-Rays". DeGill wants them to go undercover as rebels and find out what they're up to. Being an X-Ray is fun, at first...but what happens when the group of punks decide to interfere with Maximus? Meanwhile, on Earth, Duncan has developed a crush on Paloma due to her kindness towards him and won't leave her alone, so she resolves it...in her own special way.
- PALOMA: Gee, you shouldn't have, Duncan.
- DUNCAN: Aw, it was nothing!
- PALOMA: No. Really. You shouldn't have. Pulling up the park's bushes is illegal! Oh my gosh! What's that!? (points) (runs)
- MAXIMUS: Fire! Take that, you pre-pubescent PUNKS! (looks) What is this?
- MINIMUS: Oh. It's a cane, sir. I thought you might enjoy shaking it at them!
- MAXIMUS: Fire at will! I want that photon bazooka! Fire! (shakes cane vigorously)
to be added
- First appearance of the X-Rays
- This is the first time Paloma's outfit has changed from a pink shirt with flower to a red shirt with butterfly.
- The voice mail Zulia left for Sparky reveals that he has a sister. Zulia asked Sparky to take her to a ballet recital.
- The stolen starcruiser from Best (Mis) Laid Plans reappears in this episode.
- Betty Barrett
- The X-Rays
- Admiral DeGill
- Duncan Paine
- Maximus I.Q.
- Zulia (voice only)
- Sparky's sister (mentioned only)