|Season One, Episode 102b|
|Written by||Deborah Jarvis|
|Directed by||Ridd Sorensen and Jeffery Agala|
But the Cat Came Back
Maximus is using sound waves to torture the residents of Coolosia - could this have anything to do with the horrible sound at Betty's school Talent Show?
- X-5: Colosians are the environmental police of the cosmos. Their sensitivity is matched only by their commitment to peace and love.
- SPARKY: No wonder Maximus hates them!
- BETTY: What in the cosmos is that!?
- MAXIMUS: Aha. Atomic Betty. Welcome to my dance party.
- EVIL MINIMUS: Except YOU weren't invited! (Burps)
- MAXIMUS: Watch your manners.
- GOOD MINIMUS: Ooh, nice shot!
- MAXIMUS: I don't have time to play these RIDICULOUS games! I'm trying to take over the universe.
- GOOD MINIMUS: Yes, your gameship.
- MAXIMUS: Game, set and match! Mwahahahahahaha!
- DALTON: Where did you get those extra chords, Betty?
- BETTY: Out of a manual. Called "Guitar Playing For Idiots"!
- OSBOURNES: All right!
- MAXIMUS: I know that voice!
- GOOD MINIMUS: Ooh. Sounds like Atomic Betty. She's not bad.
- The song played near the end of the episode is called, Dog Star Sirius.
- This is the first appearance of the Osborne Twins.
- We learn that Betty can play guitar and keyboards in this episode.
- Betty Barrett
- Admiral DeGill
- Noah Parker
- Maximus I.Q.
- Penelope Lang
- The Osborne Twins
- Megan (cameo)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.